Free website builder
SimpleSite is looking for an ambitious and flexible person for our customer support department situated in our office in central Copenhagen.
Do you want to help develop customer service in a highly internationally-oriented and growing business? Then read on.
THE COMPANY AND THE OPPORTUNITY
SimpleSite is a global website service, which exits in almost all of the world, and has more than 90.000 paying customers. The customer support department is responsible for making sure that our customers’ experience with SimpleSite is as positive and seamless as possible. Your job will consist in making sure that the support procedures and resources in place are functioning optimally, as well as helping with the development of the frameworks and processes that will help our customer service adapt itself to the requirements imposed by our ever growing customer base and ever changing product.
You will be working on developing the know-how which exists in our customer service, so that all the supporters in the team develop solid experience and a high level of customer service through knowledge sharing and clear guidelines. This position drives most of the daily operation/maintenance of our support organization and functions as a PA/right hand for the customer service manager.
And further more…… You will become a part of an international company with high ambition and even higher enthusiasm.
You will be responsible for areas such as:
· Hiring of and conducting interviews with supporter candidates when needed.
· Training and mentoring supporters.
· Monitoring our support capacity and team performance.
· Adjusting supporter performance and compliance.
· Adapting and providing updated and correct material to the support organization such as training/knowledge material, guidelines and policies.
· Looking out for inconsistencies between guidelines, policies, training/knowledge material and information sharing.
· Implementing new support processes and/or resources when decided by management team.
· Handle escalated customer cases together with our senior supporters.
· Gather knowledge about bugs/inconsistency in our product and customer behavior to provide to the management team.
You will be assisting our customer support manager and management team in tasks and projects such as:
· Assess current and future supporter capacity and participate in the decision of hiring supporter candidates.
· Assess supporter performance and make plan of action.
· Develop and providing good working conditions (processes/resources/etc.) to the support organization.
Because we are very interested in getting the right candidate for the job, we are willing to adjust the number of hours pr. week. We do however have a minimum of 20 hours up to 37 hours a week.
· You are perfectly fluent in English, both written and oral.
· You speak and understand Danish, both written and oral. Any further langue skill is considered an advantage.
· You have previous experience in customer support, project coordination, training or team performance.
· You are dedicated, responsible and flexible.
· You are excellent at communicating in writing and explaining complicated matters simply and understandably.
· Your work is characterized by high professional quality.
· You are a focused and optimistic person, who contributes to the positive mood of the team.
· You are good at putting yourself in the customer’s place and using this to find the right solution.
· You have initiative, you can think independently and out of the box.
· You are strongly service minded.
SimpleSite was founded in 2003 in Copenhagen. Today, we are an international company growing rapidly. In connection with our international growth, we have just brought together all of our local brands under one brand – namely, SimpleSite. We create a super easy and user-friendly website builder for non-experienced users. Four to five million people create a website with us every year, and we have a fast-growing client base from all parts of the world. An ambitious strategic plan for further expansion has been scheduled, and our goal is to become one of top three world leaders in our field.
We market ourselves in 49 languages and 150+ countries all over the globe. We are approximately 60 employees situated in Denmark, Serbia and Bulgaria. Our Danish office is centrally located on Toldbodgade, close to both Nyhavn and Amalienborg. You can read more about us on: http://www.simplesite.com/pages/about-us.aspx.
Send a short application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 3332 1712 for more information.
Salary according to agreement.
Start as soon as possible.