Website LOBECO GmbH
Who we are
LOBECO was founded in 2014 as a social media and digital strategies agency which has now grown to more than 40 employees. Our goal is to guide our clients along the path of digital transformation and to develop innovative communication possibilities. We combine the analytical methods of strategic consulting with the creativity of a social media agency and thus create long-term competitive advantages and added value for our customers.
In addition to premium corporate clients (such as UniCredit AG and Paulaner), LOBECO also manages high priority partners from the sport sector (for example, FC Bayern Munich, Bayer 04 Leverkusen) and one of the largest political organizations in Germany. We are also on the cutting edge in terms of international growth and have taken the first first step towards expansion by opening our subsidiary office in Shanghai, with scheduled to follow.
We see our current state as only the beginning and want to continue to shape our development. This is why we are looking for candidates who believe in their potential, will be actively involved in shaping our company and feel comfortable in a constantly evolving environment.
In order to support one of our clients (FMCG sector) in a product launch in the UK, your main tasks will be:
- Development of Social Media Strategies focussed on the british market and culture
- Market research and benchmark analysis
- Creation, planning and execution of social media campaigns and advertisments
- internal cross-platform analysis
- external benchmark and competition analysis
- Operational management / consulting of social media channels
- preparation and creation of presentations
- English is your native language, at least you have lived in the UK for more than 5 years.
- You have a bachelor- or master-degree with at least year of experience in Social Media in a business context.
- You are familar with the consumer goods market (best case: FMCG).
- You have a structured way of working and keep a cool head even in high pressure situations.
- You are a team player and a digital native with experience in the field of social media.
- You can use MS Office at an advanced level.
- You have the highest expectations of yourself and your work.
- Speed and precision in your work are important to you.
At LOBECO, our employees should be developing themselves continuously and share their knowledge with their colleagues and the team so that everyone in our company can profit from the experience and insights of individuals. This will give you every thing you need to become a social media expert.
If we have peaked your interest, please send your application (cover letter, CV, testimonials) including your salary expectations per e-mail to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org