Website Isarbande e.V.
The German-English Kindergarten ISARBANDE e.V. in Munich is looking for an ENGLISH speaking, CHILD CARE TEACHER (with state-certified degree in Early Childhood Education) interested to work with our kids in English for about 20-30 hours/week.
WHO WE ARE:
The Isarbande is a bi-lingual (German/English) parents-initiative for 17 kids aged 1 to 6 years old at the heart of Munich. Our opening times are daily from 8 until 16:30.
It is very important for us to provide the children with a loving and familial environment, with integrated and involved parents, as well as excercise in fresh air and experiences in a nature environment. There are two “Forest-Days” a week for kids 3 years and up, regular excursions and various musical activities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A state-certified degree in Early Childhood Education (Erzieher/in)
- Working using the English language in the Kindergarten as well as taking care of the English pre-school Program. Native English speakers welcome!
- Desire to work in a young, dynamic and international team of 5 members, where suggestions and ideas are welcome
- Active and responsible participation in the structuring of the school
- Willingness to go outside with the kids, rain or shine
- And last not least: A big heart, enthusiasm and enjoyment working with kids aged 1 to 6 years old
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and social benefits with a couple of extras based on TVöD
- Informal and friendly work-environment
- Many possibilites for bringing in own ideas and a lot of room for self-initiative
- Regular sponsored education classes and supervisions
- Smart and well-maintained rooms in the heart of Munich (Gärtnerplatz)
- Well-established institution and structured, involved group of parents
Work start is possible in June 2017 or later.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org