Website Brandstock Services AG
The Brandstock group is a provider of innovative services in the field of Intellectual Property. Blue chip companies, small and midsize companies as well as law offices appreciate our efficient all-round service. We convince with customer-specific advice and tailored solutions. We convince with customized advice and solutions. The Brandstock Services AG supports its customers at worldwide trademark searches, trademark renewals and the coordination of big trademark and patent assignment projects among others.
Our philosophy is to promote and appreciate each employee in order to grow together with his/her ideas, with modern solutions, and new attempts.
We have grand plans – and would like to have you on board!
Product Manager / Product Owner (m/f)
- Analyzing of market, competition and costumer needs in particular in identifying of new trends
- Analyzing and creative optimizing of our services and service establishment with the aim of maximizing the values for our customers and the company
- Transferring customer requirements into user stories and feature specifications through direct department interaction
- Measuring performance of existing and especially newly development features
- Managing the product roadmap by systematically analyzing and prioritizing new feature suggestions
- Create, prioritize and maintain Product Backlog
- Responsible for the stable running of the end product as well as for the usability and visual design
- Directly support developers and external partners to accomplish the goals
- Close cooperation with sales, marketing and procurement
- University degree in business administration or engineering, or similar education
- Well-founded experience in business development, marketing, product management, and/or sales; IP experience is a plus
- In-depth experience with lean and agile software and service/product development
- Experience in SCRUM and ideally UX / UI Design
- Business-fluent in English and German
- Strategic thinking and tactical execution excellence
- Proven ability to develop long-term strategic relationships with partners
- Strong customer focus and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a result-oriented way and passion for teamwork
- Interesting, independent work with an international team that campaigns with a lot of engagement and passion for our renowned customers
- A central working-location in the heart of Munich
- Market and performance-based salary, flexible working time, pension plan, bonus program for employees… and a lot more
We are looking forward to your detailed application documents including availability and salary expectations via our application portal. Applications via E-Mail or post can not be considered.
Brandstock Services AG
Rückertstraße 1 t 80336 München t +49 89/544 936-0 t www.brandstock.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com