Looking for a
Native English speaker
Part-time job/ freelance
(Full-time also possible)
Who we are:
– We are a young start-up in the field of tourism & event management. We specialize in exciting cultural and sports events, as well as in the development of incentive and event strategies.
– We do not have fixed working hours, however we can have a 7-day week sometimes.
– Our events are worldwide and so are our clients.
– We mainly have partners and clients from Europe, UK and USA.
What is the job like?
– you work from home (we do not provide an office)
– you answer to e-mails and phone calls in English
(we get many requests every day, which have to be timely and accurately answered)
– for a start, it is a part-time job (if you like it, you can also work full time later)
– very flexible working hours
– August and September are our strongest months
Who we are looking for:
This job might be a perfect fit for you, if you:
– are a native English speaker
– have ideally a background in business/marketing or related fields
– are an excellent communicator (written and verbal communication skills)
– are computer savvy/ have high computer literacy skills (knowledge of Microsoft office, specially word and excel. Other programs and/or project management software are a plus!)
– are analytical and have a keen-eye for detail
– have a good business awareness
– have the possibility to work from home and have a good functioning computer
– are very flexible! (we expect that you are flexible to work also late (with US clients) or during the weekends, if necessary).
– are reachable per mobile phone
– live in Munich or surroundings (not necessarily)
– Knowledge about online/digital marketing, social media and website management is very welcome!
– Think creatively! We need someone who brings in new ideas on how to improve processes (online and offline)
What we offer:
– highly dynamic job (direct contact with very interesting, international clients)
– flexible working hours (no fixed working hours, possibility to structure the day according to personal preferences)
– great income opportunity (fixed and merit-based income)
– familiar working climate, young team
Please send us a CV and some information about you by email.
Mybespokeevents @ gmail com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org