Recruit now with Europe’s leading English-Language jobs site
It’s battle for talent out there – and the competition for highly educated, multilingual professionals in Europe is more fierce than ever. But as Europe’s leading independent English-language news network, The Local reaches millions of these top quality candidates every month.
Our country jobs sites carry over 10,000 jobs from leading global recruiters, making them the obvious choice for international professionals seeking new challenges. We send out over 550,000 job alerts every month, ensuring that our clients’ vacancies get seen by the right candidates.
Standard Job ListingBest for bulk orders
- Job advert live for 30 days
- Applications sent directly to you
- Logo displayed alongside job
- Exposure in 2 industry categories
- Ad included in relevant job alerts
Premium Job ListingBest Value
- Everything in the Standard package
- Your ad appears at the top of jobs listings
- Update/edit advert at any time
Featured Job ListingGreatest Response
- Everything in the Premium package
- Advert listed on Jobs homepage for maximum profile
- Advert listed on all search pages for maximum exposure
It’s now even simpler for you to advertise your vacancies on The Local.
With our new self-service jobs pages, you can advertise and manage as many vacancies as you like
From just €150 per posting.
COUNTRIES AROUND EUROPE
JOB ALERTS SENT EACH MONTH
PEOPLE READ THE LOCAL MONTHLY
An empty seat in your office can be expensive.
And filling it with someone who speaks the right language for your business is difficult. But if that language is English, then you’ve come to the right place. When native-level English is one of your key recruitment criteria, start with The Local.
Our readers are well-educated foreign professionals who are either living in Sweden already or looking for opportunities here. And with over 6 million visitors every month, we can help you put your finger on the right one for your business